“In today’s business environment, the process of selling a product is a venture that should provide the buyer a unique and unforgettable experience of the brand” – Rafal Stas, CEO, Greeneris Sp. z o.o.
In recent years, one can observe changes in the types of media used by companies and organizations to transmit important information to target groups, such as customers, employees or students. Companies are moving away from static, printed advertisements and are increasingly opting for a more dynamic, flexible, and digital multimedia presentations that can be tailored to individual needs. Thanks to technology, digital signage can be dynamically sent to the target group of high, quality information that will be displayed in a proper time on the displays placed at the site. Such presentation may take the form of video-on-demand broadcasting, graphics, text, or other media that can be sent over the Internet.
One of the first industries to successfully use digital signage technology was retail trade. This allows client’s shopping becomes richer and more interactive experience. Other industries, such as financial, government, education, health and transport also use digital signage as a tool which help to increase customer satisfaction.
Organizations are increasingly seeking to improve internal and external communication. Businesses face challenges of communicating with employees and the provision of marketing services customers located in remote locations. Moreover, they face with problems of innovation and competition. Digital Signage for them is a particularly attractive option – it has potential, so that they can transform the customer experience and spread more comprehensive method of communication.
Start conversations about Digital Signage is defined primarily by business needs (Business Case study), why this technology has to come into being in the company:
– The basic requirement may be, of course, to send ads to customers
– Additional requirements include team training in remote locations,
– Improving safety, as well as information about the risks,
– Additional source of revenue for the company (sell screen time) and many others.
The next step is to define the technical requirements essential for companies such as:
– Robust solution and short development time
– Fixed low operating costs and ease of use
– Flexibility – users want to update the contents of the display in an easy way to control their content in any object at random or systematically, and change the content depending on the time of day,
– Adequate seamless integration with existing network
With the above requirements provided by the customer that they are looking for integrated solutions in digital signage technology, with which you can create, manage and publish content in the most flexible manner.
But that’s not all. The last element is the architectural design, interior design and arrange appropriate placement of new technology such as digital advertising. It is not enough, so to speak, “hang the TV on the wall” that the entire good looks and the customers were curious about emerging content. Technology must match your décor, as well as blend in with the broad marketing strategy company, to create a coherent whole with the environment.
Other advantages of Digital Signage:
– Aiming at customers
– Attractiveness of the information
– Flexibility – the transfer of any content in an appropriately defined time
– The rate of change and full control of the content presented
– Save time and money